House and land from $502,600
WHAT MAKES THIS A GOOD INVESTMENT?
- 17 km from Brisbane CBD
- Located within Brisbane LGA (Local Government Area)
- Close to major transport links and local employment hubs
- Due to rezoning, it has become a very well-positioned infill suburb (see the local rezoning map)
- 9 key infrastructure projects are underway or planned: $85 billion forecasted investment; approx. 60,000 new jobs
- Future train line to go past the suburb
As you know, getting the lowdown about the facts of an area is an important factor in choosing a good investment.
- 19 schools within 5km radius – great location for growing families
- Near quality suburbs such as Parkinson, Calamvale, and Heathwood – likely to keep a good market value
- Close to main roads – easy access to CBD
Bottom line: Pallara currently makes a good entry level investment with good potential for high rental yield.
These homes have been carefully designed to suit growing families with 4BR, double garage, open living area, media room and generous alfresco to unwind, work / study, and entertain.
The ability to take advantage of early stages of development with low entry cost (currently) and good rental yield potential.
Is this the right investment for me?
This opportunity is not for everyone. Although it’s an investment at a low-cost price point for the location, it needs to suit your strategy and situation.
We would love to talk to you about this opportunity so contact us now.Back to Investment Opportunities Page