I hope you’re having a great week.
An area in Victoria we’ve been keeping a close eye on in recent years is Ballarat. This regional city is our pick this month for the low entry point (from $391,250) – and the opportunity to capture the wave of migration heading there from Melbourne.
What’s significant is Development Victoria plans for a new government office precinct in Ballarat’s CBD. It will accommodate up to 1,000 employees.
Adding to this, Ballarat has record low vacancy rates as more Melburnians move in for the good lifestyle and great schools.
House and land packages – tenant ready for $391,250
There’s so much going for Ballarat – full employment, government development plans, plenty of local amenities, easy access to Melbourne.
DRILL-DOWN: WHAT MAKES THIS A GOOD INVESTMENT?
- Predicted 6.7% increase in property values in 2019 (Moody’s Analytics forecast).
- Ballarat unemployment rate is 4% – considered “full employment” by the ABS.
- Government decentralising departments to Ballarat ‘GovHub‘
- Ballarat Base Hospital undergoing $461.6 million redevelopment.
- Ballarat West Employment Zone (BWEZ) – expected to create up to 9000 jobs and inject $5 Billion per annum into the local economy.
- Proposed future high speed train to Melbourne.
ABOUT THE AREA
- 8 minutes drive to Ballarat CBD
- 5 minutes to Delacombe Town Centre
- Walking distance to future neighbourhood shopping centre.
- 10 minutes to BWEZ
Bottom line: This entry point (from $391,250) for one of Victoria’s fastest growing regional areas is an incredible opportunity.
Low entry point investment with solid yield. Capitalise on the migration of population from Melbourne for affordability and employment opportunities.
Is this the right investment for me?
This opportunity is not for everyone.
Although it’s an investment at an exceptionally affordable entry point in a strongly developing regional city, it needs to suit your strategy and situation.
Would you like to find out whether Ballarat is a good fit for your investment strategy?
Book in for your free, no-obligation call at your convenience – find out if this unique opportunity can add value to your investment portfolio.